About Emergency Rental Assistance
The Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) is for past due rent and utilities or future rent payments. Computers and scanners will be available to complete the online application and upload the required documentation. Staff and volunteers will be onsite to assist and answer questions.
This assistance is for Tenants and Landlords alike.
Household Income Eligibility
|1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person||7 person||8 person|
We currently don’t have any events planned but can find a time and place to help you fill out an application Register below! Questions? Call 402-253-1993.
Be Sure to Bring
- Government Issued Photo Identification
- Current Lease or Rental Agreement (and – Lease End date)
- Proof of Income for all Household Members (e.g pay stubs or 2020 W-2s or 1040s)
- Proof of Financial Hardship or loss due to COVID-19 (e.g unemployment, medical bills)
- Landlord Name/Company Name, Address, Phone Number and Email
- Eviction notice, notice of eviction court hearing or statement/letter of past-due rent (if applicable)
- Past Due Utility bill(s) (if applicable)
- For each Household member (adults and children alike):
o First, Middle and Last Name
o Date of Birth
o Social Security Number
o Marital Status
o Employment Status
o 2020 Total Annual Income
o Last and Prior Month’s Income (You will be required to Upload Proof of Income: (2020 W-2, 2020 Form 1040, income statement or pay stubs from prior two months)
The (ERA) program provides funds to assist Nebraska households outside of Lancaster & Douglas Counties who are struggling to pay rent and utilities due to COVID-19.
Eligible households can obtain assistance for rent or utilities due from April 1, 2020, through November 30, 2021.
|August 4, (Wed)||Plattsmouth | Library|
|August 17, (Tue)||Weeping Water | Library|
|August 18, (Wed)||Plattsmouth | Library|
|August 23, (Mon)||Eagle | TBD|
|August 25, (Wed)||Louisville | Library|
|September 1, (Wed)||Plattsmouth | Library|
|September 15, (Wed)||Plattsmouth | Library|